Friday, August 21, 2009

Oinky Cookies

Riley loves to get mail. She always has, but now it's even more special because it is from all her "public" that she had to leave in Knoxville. Her Grammie and Granny are great about sending her notes and/or packages weekly and she has been communicating with our old neighbor some via "snail mail". But, she recently received a card from "Mrs. Patty", another old neighbor and our dear friend (who I miss daily, sniff, sniff) with a recipe that we just had to try! They turned out great and are so very "Riley"! While we made them, we talked about Patty, Spanky (Patty's dog I love to hate), and her boys. Riley finds the fact that the twins are in college fascinating b/c they don't live at home anymore (she says she will never leave home). I wonder if I could have her put that in writing?
Check out the cookies:



Unicorn hat optional...

Check out the "pack o piggies" watching the icing process from the bar


Finished product! Yummy!

4 comments:

  1. Those are so cute! My girls would LOVE them. Could you email me the recipe when you get a chance? jbuhlx2@frontiernet.net
    Wish you all lived closer still. I know my girls would love playing with your sweet Riley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you liked the cupcakes i knew you would...wish i could come get one. Miss you guys to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They really are "so Riley".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are awesome. I bet she had a blast making them too.

    ReplyDelete