Monday, August 17, 2009

Flippin' Out!

Well, here's a little more video footage of our relaxing weekend. My 2 kids are so much fun! Hee Hee! Lucky for me they usually play well with each other.




Seriously, if I receive any comments on the redneck "wooo" I let out (after EACH flip, you would think I would refrain from letting the second one go) I'll get deeply offended. YIKES! Does ANYONE like their voice recorded? Maybe the hammering next door (building a house for our stellar neighbors God is gonna send us) will drown out my "wooo". Then again, maybe not!
Mike has been taking lots of pics of the building process b/c the house is being build by our builders so it's sorta like we're getting to watch how our house was built. That sort of thing is just what "butters his bread"! They framed the entire thing in 3 days! CRAZY!






3 comments:

  1. Those guys don't mess around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so smart! The video is fun to watch along with your comments. I feel like we have had a little visit. Thanks Kendra.....

    ReplyDelete