Monday, August 10, 2009

Not Half Full...Running Over

I know it might be a bit too early to make this judgement call, but I'm going out on a limb and saying I think she may have her mama's love of learning. She has been on "cloud 9" as my Nannie would say ever since I saw all 43 inches of her standing on the curb waiting on me to move up in the enormous car rider pick up line. Our girl's glass is truly running over right now. She jumped into the car and said she couldn't wait to go back tomorrow. She wasn't as forthcoming with the details of her day as I would have liked (DEFINITELY gets that from her daddy) but I managed to pull a few things out of her by the time she went to bed tonight. She requested a spaghetti dinner for her special day and I of course complied. We had "Happy First Day of Kindergarten" cookie cake for dessert...overall her first day seems to have been a roaring success! Mike and I are so lucky to have her!



I think they were yelling, "GO KINDERGARTEN!"


She is soooooo rotten!

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited that she had a great first day! I love your Happy First Day of Kindergarten party--so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the updates! She may be rotten, but she sure is cute...

    ReplyDelete