Thursday, October 8, 2009

E I E I O ! ! !

Much to my delight, Riley's first field trip was today! It couldn't have been scripted any better. You see, my little pig lover's VERY FIRST field trip ever was to a FARM! Needless to say she has been estatic for weeks and has asked me numerous times if she had "turned in her money yet". I wish I could pull her aside and let her know that I actually collected field trip money for 6 years prior to being blessed with her, therefore it was second nature for me to promptly send in her money and permission slip (sealed and labeled envelope of course) only hours after receiving the permission slip and information. One day she'll become fully aware of just how deep my obsessive compulsive issues are! I put together a little slide show to the right and below is a little video of her at Sonic afterwards recapping her day (actually she's just rambling on and on, but she's happy)! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment