Sunday, June 7, 2009

Quack Quack!




Riley and I spent the weekend in NC at Nannie and Grandaddy's house. What a nice getaway, following a nasty little virus that visited her in the early part of the week, and a break from the reality that is our HOUSE OF BOXES! Good grief, you just don't realize how all those "things that make a home" matter until they are all boxed up and not collecting dust everyday! I told Mike I felt like an airplane in a holding pattern because I'm unable to really "do" much of anything. Our little world is on pause right now and I'm such a routine kind of person (I get that from Daddy). YIKES! So, we ate well (as always) in NC and relaxed, played in the yard and managed to feed the ducks at Lake Tomahawk, which Riley refers to as "Nannie's Duck Pond". She had a blast and it was so nice to spend a little time there before our relocation. Their house will always feel like home!

No comments:

Post a Comment